The lesson of crying

The lesson of crying
-         Son: Daddy, my friend said that I am a man, so I should not cry.
-         Dad: why not?
-         Son: Crying is just for woman and if I cry, I am not a strong man.
-         Dad: Son, you have to keep in mind that tears are one of God's gracious gifts to us – woman and man.  So, crying is a part of our emotion when we want to express our sadness or happiness. Crying does not show you are strong or not.
-         Son: So, when should I cry?
-         Dad: This life will show you the importance of tears and when you should cry or not. For example, when you are sad, you can cry because crying can comfort your heart. When somebody hurt you, tears can heal your pain. When you are alone, crying helps you to become more peaceful. When you see somebody who is suffering, tears remind you to help them. Moreover, when you cry in happiness, that is unforgettable moment in your life.
-         Son: Cry in happiness? I don’t understand. What does it mean?
-         Dad: My boy, when you were born, your grandparents, your mom and I were very extremely happy. We cried in happiness because we received a great gift from God. Therefore, you always remember that you are all that we have.
-         Son: Dad, why did my teacher say that crying is the last solution to solve the problem? Even, she did not allow us to cry.
-         Dad: Yes. Crying is the last solution to solve the problem. Crying can help you to be stronger, calmer; it will bring consolation to you, however I don’t want to see you crying anytime or anywhere. Before crying, you have to try your best to solve your trouble. Son, keeping in mind that tears makes you stronger, but it also makes you become a useless person.
-         Son: Dad, how can I have a happy life while this life is too complex?

-         Dad: Now you are still a little boy, there are many things that you have to learn and experience to grow up. Really, I don’t want to see you cry. I only want to see your smile in your face always. However, you cannot avoid the trouble in your life and you must cope and fight to grow up, to become a strong man. Moreover, if you are sad, you can share with me. I am willing to become your friend. If you want to cry, I will lend you my shoulder. So, you don’t need to be scared, just enjoy it.

Comments

Popular Posts